Edelweiss Equity Enhancer Fund
This product is suitable for investors who are seeking*:
*Investors should consult their financial advisers if in doubt about whether the product is suitable for them.Note: Risk may be represented as:
|(BLUE) investors understand that their principal will be at low risk||(YELLOW) investors understand that their principal will be at medium risk||(BROWN) investors understand that their principal will be at high risk|
- Latest NAVs
- Fund Information
The Edelweiss Equity Enhancer Fund is an open-ended equity scheme which seeks to generate capital appreciation and income distribution by investing in a portfolio that outperforms the CNX Nifty Index. The Scheme mainly invests in Nifty derivatives and/or Nifty constituent stocks and looks to enhance returns by effectively investing in other low to medium risk (equity/debt) opportunities.
NOTE : To view the Current Expense Ratios and the Applicable Load Structure of the Scheme, click on “Fund Information” tab
Name: Edelweiss Equity Enhancer Fund
Scheme Type: An Open Ended Equity Scheme
Investment Objective: The primary objective of the Scheme is to generate capital appreciation and income distribution by investing in a portfolio that endeavours to outperform the S & P CNX Nifty Index. However, there is no assurance that the investment objective of the Scheme will be realized and the Scheme does not assure or guarantee any returns. "Edelweiss Equity Enhancer Fund" is only the name of the Fund. The Scheme is not an Index Fund. The equity stocks/ weightages of the equity stocks in the Scheme Portfolio may differ vis-à-vis the underlying stocks of Nifty Index.
Benchmark: CNX Nifty
The scheme reserves the right to change the benchmark for evaluation of the performance
of the scheme from time to time, subject to SEBI Regulations and other prevailing
guidelines if any.
Fund Manager: Mr. Paul Parampreet is the Fund Manager of the Scheme.
Under normal circumstances, the anticipated asset allocation would be:
Allocation (%of Corpus)
|Equity & Equity related instruments||65% - 100%||Medium to High|
|Debt & Money Market instruments*||0% - 35%||Low to Medium|
*Money Market Instruments include CPs, commercial bills, Corporate Debt, T-Bills, and Government securities having an unexpired maturity up to one year, CDs, usance bills, CBLOs, Repo/ Reverse Repo and any other like instruments having a maturity of 1 year or less, as specified by RBI from time to time.
- The investments in securitised papers including Pass through Certificates (PTCs) may be made upto 35% of the net assets of the Scheme.
- The Scheme can also take derivative exposure upto 100% of the net assets of the Scheme.
- The cumulative gross exposure through equity, debt and derivative positions will not exceed 100% of the net assets of the Scheme. However, cash or cash equivalents with residual maturity of less than 91 days may be treated as not creating any exposure.
- The total exposure related to option premium paid will not exceed 20% of the net assets of the Scheme.
- The Scheme may enter into plain vanilla interest rate swaps for hedging purposes. Exposure to a single counterparty in such transactions will not exceed 10% of the net assets of the Scheme.
- The Scheme may engage in Stock Lending. Not more than 25% of the net assets of the Scheme can generally be deployed in stock lending and not more than 5% of the net assets of the scheme will be deployed in Stock lending to any single counterparty.
- The Scheme may invest in Foreign Securities upto 35% of the Permissible Investments of net assets of the Scheme.
Plans / Options / Facilities:
The Scheme offers Dividend Option and Growth Option. The Scheme also offers a Direct Plan with Dividend Option and Growth Option only for investors who purchase /subscribe Units of the Scheme directly with the Fund. Dividend option has Reinvestment, Payout & Sweep Facility.
The AMC reserves the right to introduce further Options/Facilities as and when deemed fit..
The application will be processed under Direct Plan
- If the Investors indicates “Direct Plan” against the Scheme name and/or indicates “Direct” in the ARN column of the application form,
- In case Distributor code is mentioned in the application form, but “Direct Plan” is indicated against the Scheme name, the Distributor code will be ignored,
- Where application is received for Existing Plan without Distributor code or “Direct” mentioned in the ARN Column.
If the investor does not clearly specify the choice of Option at the time of investing, it will be deemed that the investor has opted for the Growth Option.
In case, if the investor selects Dividend Option but fails to mention the facility, it will be deemed that the investor has opted for the dividend reinvestment facility. The AMC reserves the right to introduce further Options/Facilities as and when deemed fit.
Minimum Application /Additional Purchase Amount:
Minimum Application Amount
Additional Minimum Purchase Amount
|Rs. 1,000/- and multiples of Re. 1/- thereafter||Rs. 1,000/- and multiples of Re. 1/- thereafter|
Minimum Redemption Amount:
- Minimum of Re 1/- or any number of units.
- For demat transactions, minimum redemption would be mandatorily 50 units.
Entry Load: Not Applicable
In accordance with the requirements specified by the SEBI circular no. SEBI/IMD/CIR No.4/ 168230/09 dated June 30, 2009 no entry load will be charged for purchase / additional purchase / switchin transaction(s) accepted by the Fund. Similarly, no entry load will be charged with respect to applications for registrations under systematic investment plans/ systematic transfer plans accepted by the Fund.
The upfront commission on investment made by the investor, if any, shall be paid to the ARN Holder directly by the investor, based on the investor's assessment of various factors including service rendered by the ARN Holder.
“In respect of purchase of units with an amount equal to or more than Rs. 2 lakhs, irrespective of the time of receipt of application, the closing NAV of the day on which the funds are available for utilisation shall be applicable.
For allotment of units in respect of purchase / switch-in to the Scheme for an amount equal to or more than Rs. 2 lakhs, it shall be ensured that:
- For allotment of units in respect of purchases in the Scheme, it shall be ensured that the application is received before the applicable cut-off time, the funds for the entire amount of subscription / purchase as per the application are credited to the bank account of the Scheme before the cut-off time and the funds are available for utilization before the cut-off time without availing any credit facility whether intra-day or otherwise, by the Scheme.
- For allotment of units in respect of switch-in to the Scheme from other schemes, it shall be ensured that the application for the switch-in is received before the applicable cut-off time, the funds for the entire amount of subscription / purchase as per the switch-in request are credited to the bank account of the Scheme before the cut-off time and the funds are available for utilization before the cut-off time without availing any credit facility whether intra-day or otherwise, by the Scheme.”
(a) Cut off Timing for Subscriptions :
Cut Off Time
|Valid Purchase application of less than Rs.2 lacs received at an Investor Service Centre Fund along with a local cheque or a demand draft payable at par at the place where the application is received||Upto 3.00 P.M.||The closing NAV of the day on which application is received|
|After 3.00 P.M.||The closing NAV of the Next Business Day of receipt of valid application|
|Valid Purchase application of Rs.2 lacs or more received at an Investor Service Centre on a Business Day||The closing NAV of the Business day on which funds are available for utilization, irrespective of the time of receipt of such application|
(b) Cut off Timing for Redemptions:
- In respect of valid applications received upto 3.00 p.m. by the Investor Service Centers - closing NAV of the day of receipt of application.
- In respect of valid applications received after 3.00 p.m. by the Investor Service Centers - closing NAV of the next Business Day shall be applicable.
- Valid applications for 'switch-out' shall be treated as applications for Redemption and for 'switch-in' shall be treated as applications for Purchase, and the provisions of the Applicable NAV and cut-off time as mentioned above shall be applied respectively to the 'switch-in' and 'switch-out' applications.
- In case of ‘switch’ transactions from one scheme to another the allocation shall be in line with redemption payouts.
- Clauses (a) and (b) shall apply to 'sweep' transactions as if they were purchase transactions and to 'reverse sweep' transactions as if they were repurchase transactions.
As per the SEBI Regulations, the maximum recurring expenses including the investment management and advisory fee that can be charged to the Scheme shall be subject to a percentage limit of daily net assets as given in the table below. Subject to the SEBI Regulations, expenses over and above the prescribed ceiling will be borne by the AMC.
First Rs. 100 Crores*
Next Rs. 300 Crores*
Next Rs. 300 Crores*
Over Rs. 700 Crores*
*of the daily net assets
In addition to the above, a charge of 20 bps on the daily net assets and a proportionate charge in respect of sales beyond T-15 cities subject to maximum of 30 bps on daily net assets will be charged to the scheme.
Service tax on investment and advisory fees will be charged to the Scheme in addition to the maximum limit of TER as prescribed in Regulation 52.
Direct Plan shall have a lower expense ratio excluding distribution expenses and commissions.
Any change in the expense ratio will be updated on the website within two working days.
|Edelweiss Equity Enhancer Fund||1.00||26-03-2013|
|Edelweiss Equity Enhancer Fund - Plan B||1.00||26-03-2013|
|Edelweiss Equity Enhancer Fund - Plan C||1.00||26-03-2013|
|Edelweiss Equity Enhancer Fund - Direct||0.60||26-03-2013|